[HCDX] KBJA-1640

This was sent to me by well known DXer Larry Godwin. It looks like we
have another X Bander on the air.

73s,

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager

--- Begin Message ---
Dear DX Friends,

I heard a new X-band station today, Wednesday, June 20, at 0800 EDT:
KBJA-1640 in Sandy, Utah, with a very strong signal.  It was relaying Radio
Unica national programming in Spanish.  On the hour, a man identified in
English as KBJA and said it was simulcasting with KHQN-1480 in Spanish Fork.
I phoned the station at 801-253-4883 and a woman said she thought today is
its first day on the air.

73, Larry

(LG-MT) = Larry Godwin, 2390 Clydes Dale Lane, Missoula, MT 59804, USA.
E-mail address: lbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Receiver: Hammarlund HQ-150.  Antennas:
Sanserino air-core box loop + Kiwa loop.

--- End Message ---