[HCDX] New Test transmission :VOH

A Forwarded message from Marty Mclaughlin( hiadvcan@xxxxxxxx)High adventure Ministries,Voice of Hope:

June 25, 26, 27 we are conducting a testing of a new frquency into India. We would love to hear from anyone in India and preferably those in North India as to the signal strength - SINPO
IF IT IS ACCEPTABLE FOR LISTENING WE WOULD LIKE TO BUILD SEVERAL HOURS OF PROGRAMMING FROM INDIA

This is the test frequency 15.480
June 25, 1330 - 1530 UTC
June 26, 1330 - 1530 UTC
June 27          1330 - 1530 UTC

Would you also compare the test signal to our present frequency 17.550 during the same days and time?

Any help you can give us in the monitoring would be greatly appreciated. OUr new QSL cards are just now being printed and I would be glad to send you one upon receiving your reception report.