[HCDX] Was it Radio Reloj, Cuba?

Hi,

is there anybody who is familiar with Radio Reloj from Cuba (who can listen
to it and who knows its identification at the full hour)?

The reason why I am asking is that a station what I believe was Radio Reloj,
Cuba, was catched here in the Czech Republic, in the middle of Europe, on FM
frequency of 89.5 MHz (June 8, 1906 UTC).

I have a short tape recording (MP3 file is 15 seconds long, 30 kB) with ID
and time announcement 5:00 am ("Radio Reloj, 5 de la manana", Morse ID
"RR"). A longer recording not available, but as the owner of the recording
says there was only music before and after the ID - since he had the ID on
his tape he went on searching for other rare stations. He thought it was a
station from Spain but there is no such station listed in Spain and - as our
friends from Spain say - both speakers (man and woman) have a strong Central
American or Caribbean accent.

At that time a sporadic Es conditions were active with FM stations comming
from Turkey and Greece.
So maybe in that area there was a station with a program on Cuba (a report),
who knows?
A live relay is not likely as there is a time difference - 1906 UTC is not
5:00 am in Cuba.

So what I would like to know is whether Radio Reloj from Cuba indentifies
itself this way - including a Morse ID "RR". I want to be sure that it is
Radio Reloj from Cuba what I have on the tape.

The audio file on www.intervalsignals.com sounds a bit different, but maybe
it is an older recording...

Thanks - you can reply privately,

GOOD DX,