[HCDX] R Samorodinka 3922.7

3922.7 RUS Radio Samorodinka, Moscow. June 26th at 1956 UT
with repeated instrumental tune and ID's in Russian and one in
English (mode full AM). Strong signal through the static noise.
At about 2005 into usual Russian commentaries and some music. Ending talk
portion at 2047 and switched to morse (CW) giving ID
and commentaries in Russian with individual but clear hand-keying.
I'm not sure if this station is located in Moscow City, some sources
give the qth as Serpuhov.

Radio Samorodinka has been operating since 1993 and logged
every now and then in the Finnish DX-press. I wonder how far the
signal gets, this should not be very difficult in Scandinavia
and Baltic area at least. I guess this one can be counted as a
broadcasting station, the station itself refers to a registration
number, so probably licenced. Here is a part of what station
owner Mr. Leo Shishkin wrote me in his QSL in 1998;
"" I am an researcher to Industry. Have the inventions for the
radio-interferences suppression and for medical and automotive
security electronic equipments. Retired since 1989.
Broadcasting: dx-cw and local-am since 1993. Some transmissions
are in English. The subjects are about critical situations if ignored
by the Powers and other politicians.  Registered as fully non-
commercial and as of self authorship one.""

The QSL gives reg.no. 02244(93) and radiated power 10 Watts.
That time the address was
Mr. Leo Shishkin
Box 898
Moscow 101000