[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #503 - 6 msgs

In a message dated 7/1/2001 5:53:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hard-core-dx-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:56:05 -0700
From: Tomas Hood - NW7US <nw7us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "swl@xxxxxxx" <swl@xxxxxxx>,
  "hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] Update in lookup service...

I've changed the technology behind my SWL station query service...
it is now much faster.

1.  By frequency - http://hfradio.org/hffreq/ - allows you to query
the database by a specific frequency.  Try 6130, for instance.

2.  By Station/Country - http://hfradio.org/hfstation/ - try
looking up "voice" using English as the language, or, "Madagascar"
with no language specified.  Try "Trip" as an example of a partial
lookup.

3.  What is on in English, now? - http://hfradio.org/english/ -
going to this link will bring up a complete list of those stations
slated to be broadcasting in English at the very moment you hit the
page.

73 de NW7US, Tomas

NW7US@n7fsp.#sea.#wwa.wa.usa.noam
nw7us@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tomas,
Great web site I very much like the whats in English now feature.
What technology do you use to store your database on the server?
I use Mark Fine's software on my Drake R8 but soon Mark will not be updating
his database as frequently. How often do you update yours?
What radio do you have?

David J. Snyder
127 Joseph Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10314-5054