[HCDX] WFÄX 1602 kHz

Hello all,

Yes, WFÄX - "the Barn Radio" will be active this year from the same location
as last time. We are still using the same 50 W transmitter as last year but
this time we will try another antenna construction of  a vertical type and
hopefully, it should give our signal a better boost. The first test
transmissions will go on the air on July 5 and at 22.00 UTC on this day we
will be running a DX test for a couple of hours. The transmitter will be on
the air 24 hours a day, with programmes and music mixes provided by Radio
Ljusdal. Reception reports may be sent to this address:

WFÄX The Barn Radio
Box 44
SE-82041 Färila
Sweden

Further info will be published continously on www.farila.nu For our QSL,
please include an IRC or some other form of return postage with your report.
Welcome to tune in - and we hope that many of you will be able to hear us
this year.

Ronny Forslund
WFÄX Radio