[HCDX] UNID station on 1502 kHz

Hi,

this morning I heard an UNID station on 1502 kHz.
Some time ago Christoph Mayer reported it as tentative Angola.

I heard it at 0301-0303 UTC with a man reading news .... weak signal, maybe
it was in Portuguese?
Then the station faded out and did not come back with a readible quality
anymore. It was just after our local Sunrise and conditions were getting
worse...

Maybe you would like to try this station during weekend.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)