[HCDX] WFÄX Radio

DX-friends,

WFÄX - "The Barn Radio" - from Färila in the proviunce of Hälsingland, Sweden, is now using a new top-loaded vertical antenna on 1602 kHz and we hope our signal is reaching out better now. The station is on the air 24 hrs  a day with a power output of around 55 W. Further information will be published continously on www.farila.nu
We intend to run a couple of DX tests during the coming week and if you have any DX loggings, musical requests or whatever you are welcome to mail us at wfaxradio@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone no. to the studio is +46 651 15519 and fax +46 651 16946.

73
Ronny Forslund/WFÄX