[HCDX] Beverage/Longwire Question

 Having recently moved to a home, I have been looking at antenna
possibilities, I have no trees and a lot of space. I also cant put up
masts, etc due to the gf. I have my K9AY in the Guy Atkins "Guywire"
config of running along my fence and being corner fed. This is working
adequately but I wanted to try a long length of wire since Ive never had
the space to set one up. I took some leftover #12 wire and ran it going
SE along the fence for 70 ft where it turned to go west about 200 ft.
The wie was about 7 ft high for the first 120 feet then sloped for 50
feet till it hit ground and snaked along. It was not terminated and I
just hooked up a MLB 9:1 balun for feed. I did a quick check and signals
to the west were clearer, good examples were korea on 15.180 and RA on
15.240. I live in Nortern California and these locales are pretty much
due west of me. This was what I was kind of hoping for but a sidebar was
that signals to the SE of me were clearer also. SE of me is Brazil and
Bandeirantes on 11.925 and Gaucha on 11.915 were both clearer Im
wondering if Im getting SE directional properties even tho the wire
bends West. Ive ordered an ICE Beverage box and Ill set one up proper.
Does nayone have any experience running a mini beverage half elevated
and half on the ground?

Thanks,
                    Patrick