[HCDX] Re: WEB of Radio San Marino RTV

Dear Glenn,
YET SOME CORRECTIONS, sorry.
 Prefix of San Marino Republic is +378  not the one I have written.

To listen to Radio San Marino go to WEB: //www.radiosanmarino.sm
contact address : Società Pubblicità San Marino, Via 4 Giugno 21,RSM-
47899 Serravalle , Repubblica di San Marino.
e-mail: sps@xxxxxxxxxx
Segretary: Mrs. Carlotta Piombini
phone : +378 0549 901777.
fax: +378 0549 969071 .
Palmiro Faetanini is the Program Director (former owner of Radio Titano
closed 5 years ago).

73's Dario , Play-dx-Italy

> Dear Glenn,
> following to your informations coming from DXer Richard Lam about a
WEB
> of Radio San Marino RTV , I have visited yesterday the official
station
> of the Republic of San Marino, thanks to Dj "GATO" Gilberto Gattei,
and
> I had a meeting with Program Director Pino Cesetti, he confirmed the
> WEB existing is not the one of their radio tv station but a private
> action of a private commercial organisation from San Marino, so
indeed
> the program on the WEB has nothing to do with the one operated on FM
> 102,70 MHz 10 kW , 103,20 MHz 5 kW and TV channel 51 ( all tx are
> located in San Marino Republic territory ) The informations on WRTH
> 2001 are older and will be corrected by me, here some informations:
San
> Marino Radio TV , Viale J.F.Kennedy 13, RSM-47890 Repubblica di San
> Marino. phone: +39 0549 8820000 ; fax: +39 0549 882840 E-mail:
> redazione@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  NO OFFICIAL WEB is operating yet.
> General Director : A. Bello
> The segretary of redaction is Miss Isabella Floris.
> The station has an authorisation to use 711 kHz with 100 kW but at
> present NO PLANS to utilize MW band.
> The station is interested to the reports but has no qsl card or
letter,
> the plans is to issue a qsl-card with the new logo, and the QSL-
manager
> will be operated by me (this is not yet effective)
> Finally concerning the web, //www.tradecenter.sm/rtv is managed by
Mr.