[HCDX] Brambles

I went out and cut most of the brambled away from the Eastern Beverage
today. Some of the areas were really covered. I had done some of it
earlier, but not all. Between the Blackberries, Wild Roses, and vines,
it was really something. I checked the antenna out when I got back in
and KONA-610-Kennewick, WA was up from 8 1/2 to about S9, so it made a
slight difference. Hopefully the directivity improved a bit too. It did
help the last time I cut brambles away. It will be interesting to see
when the ground get really wet from some rain in the future to see how
the antenna works. Hopefully it will be back to normal from a few years
back. It has been under brambles alot for the past few years.

73s,

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager