[HCDX] Re: RRI Dempasar

>Finally received p/d letter from RRI Denpasar for a March 1990 reception after 5 attempts. Also received nice Bali postcard. V/s is: >I Gusti Ngurah Oka, Kepala Seksi Teknik.
>V/C# 219

>I even had David Foster hand deliver a report several years back (with promises from staff) and I'm still >waiting.
>Maybe there has been a staff change at the station. Worth another shot..

>Dave Onley
>Melbourne.

It is always difficult with Indonesian stations. I paid a visit to the director of RRI Kupang during  a trip several years ago. I had sent them quite some follow up's, without a reply. During the visit,the director promised me to send the QSL to my home-adress. However, no reply !
After two more follow up's , finally a QSL arrived, about one year after my visit........

73,
Max van Arnhem
the Netherlands