Re: [HCDX] Help needed for ICF2001D/2010

Bjarke Vestesen wrote:

> My Sony ICF-2001D have a very serious problem: When listening in AM-mode
> (wide or narrow), it sounds like using USB/LSB. When I tune to BBCWS on
> 12095 kHz, I have an increasing tone on 12093 kHz. The problem came in the
> Spring during a trip to Iran, and an expert have looked at it - but without
> knowing what the problem is.
>
> To locate the problem, I need the circuit diagram of the receiver. Can
> anyone help me with this - a photocopy of the circuit diagram or a website,
> where I can find it?

Hi Bjarke,

give a look to this web site:

http://www.dse.nl/bewoners/schemath/english.html

they have a huge list of schematic diagrams, that they deliver by snail
upon payment of 1 IRC. Yes, the too have the schematic diagram of
ICF2001.

I know also about another schematic diagram repository - this time with
direct download! Unfortunately there isn't the schematic diagram of your
icf2001, but maybe that the URL could be of help to somebody else:

http://krasnodar.online.ru/hamradio/sch_eng.html

good luck with your receiver and vy 73

Vittorio ik2czl