Re: [HCDX] Re: RRI Denpasar

> Correct spelling is Denpasar, not Dempasar.
Oops sorry school teacher, I'll write it out 100 times on the blackboard.
hehe
That's the trouble with typing too fast & the m and n keys being so close.
No spell check for the Subject line. lol

Have actually been there 5 times & speak Indonesian..

> Yes, I remember good old times in the 60´s and 70´s
> when Indonesian QSL's were 100% sure.
> Those were the days...

Well Jorma, can't say I ever had 100% ratio in getting them back. I started
in the 70's and had success with the larger stations. Most of the smaller
provincial ones were okay but I would still have 10 or so reports that never
came back. They were mostly good quality reports in Indonesian with rp. The
Shortwave ones were more reliable than MW.

I would have loved to have got a few of the low powered amatir stations back
as well. They were the greatest challenge on Saturday nights. Most were out
of Jakarta but you could never track an address. Have not tried for any of
these in years.

Dave