[HCDX] Radio Gardarika tests to NAm

Dear friends,

I would like to thank all of you for your reception reports and comments
about our tests relays to North America. These tests were first ones to
North America from St.Petersburg for many years!

There were some 200 kW transmitters (only one for each relay) and some
curtain/rhombic aerial systems with 327, 312 and 308 degrees in use.

No any exact date of Radio Gardarika regular broadcasts yet. Their very
tentative future schedule is: 0200-0300/0400 UTC on 9940 kHz (it looks
quite OK at this time)...

Mikhail Timofeyev
St.Petersburg
Russia