[HCDX] CBC North, 1150 kHz

Could someone please help us solve this mystery:

The KONG5 DX-pedition was held in Arctic Norway on
October 12-17, 2001.
During an opening towards Alberta during their sunset
on Oct 13, we noticed a CBC signal on 1150 khz. It ran
in // with CFYK-1340, in an Inuit language. Hence,
there is no doubt that it is a CBC North relay
station. The Big Q is: Which? Some years ago, the NRC
Log listed a 40w relay here, but it is not listed in
the current Log. Staff at CFYK confirms that they do
not have any relays on 1150, but suggests that it
might be a community-owned rebroadcaster. Perhaps the
CRTC is the best source for information (if the
station is licenced), but if someone on this list
(like our Canadian friends) have any info, please
submit.

The station, if still on air, should be within reach
for DX-peds going to Mertajärvi and Lemmenjoki,
especially now with CKX off the air.

=====
Arnstein Bue
Stokkanhaugen 119