[HCDX] Fw: e-mail address.

Hi all,

From an NZ DXer...

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 9:40 AM
Subject: e-mail address.

Hi Paul.  I know you are always interested in Latin e-mail address. I have just received a QSL by e-mail from R Capixaba and they give a different address to that listed in Eldorado.   It is:  radiocap@xxxxxxxxxxxx   If I recall correctly the one in Eldorado bounced so I posted my report snail-mail. Anyway this one is up to date and will "work" so you can pass it on to whomever. I have already replied to the Eldorado address with notification.
Regards,
Ian.