[HCDX] EWE Counterpoise

--- Begin Message ---
Hi:

Conditions tonight are quite AU. This afternoon I decided to put a plug
on one ends on the counterpoise to beable to unplug it if I want. So
tonight after dark I tried unpluged the counterpoise and plugged it in,
checking certain frequencies, to see the difference. Tonight I find not
using the counterpoise is a bit better. The lobe to the Pacific &
Southern California is a bit better. Infact it now beats the K9AY.
Trying to get the same directional pattern of the old EWE is not easy.
I'll say that. I do find slight increases in signals to the West now
that Fall is getting closer.

73s,

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR