[HCDX] 2002 Winter SWL Festival - Mailing List Verification

[HCDX] 2002 Winter SWL Festival - Mailing List Verification

The largest SWL gathering in the US, if not the world, is scheduled for
March 8 and 9, 2002, in beautiful downtown Kulpsville, PA, just north of
Philadelphia. If you need to plan and budget ahead, mark your calendar and
tell your fiscal officer now.

In the past few weeks some additions have been made to the Web pages in the
tourism, weather and webcams (among other areas):
http://www.trsc.com/winterfest.html

I would like to update our mailing list. Please note the following.

Our philosophy is not to bury recipients with e-mail concerning the
convention. Rather, we restrict e-mails to notices of news of the
convention, the availabilty of registration form, and updates on events. The
list is maintained by me for the convention mailings only; it is not sold or
distributed to any third party.

(1) If you see this message on a mailing list or newsgroup and want to be
placed on the convention mailing list, reply with details to me at
trs@xxxxxxxx

(2) If this e-mail address is OK, you don't need to do anything.

(3) If you want to change or drop an address (duplicate?) or stop receiving
e-mails, reply with details.

(4) If you know someone else, individual, broadcaster, vendor, et al, who
would be interested in being placed on the mailing list, please forward this
e-mail and have that party reply directly to me at trs@xxxxxxxx

(5) If you once received e-mail but a changed e-mail address stopped
messages, reply with details.

See you next March!

Thanks, Tom Sundstrom

PS. This message may not be posted on the various mailing lists. Please feel
free to repost or announce as you see fit.

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom - TRS Consultants - trs@xxxxxxxx - www.trsc.com
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275 USA - 609 859 2447/fax 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
Contributing Editor, Oz's Radiomag/Radio and Communications mag
Web page work: WWCR - VOA Communications World - Winter SWL Fest