[HCDX] Radio Enterprise From the netherlands next sunday 0400 UTC time

[HCDX] Radio Enterprise From the netherlands next sunday 0400 UTC time

Hello Radiofriends,

Bandonica & Enterprise are broadcasting again next Sunday
last broadcast whas also verry succesful and we hope
that the propagations are good sunday.

so keep an ear open for us. at 11.485khz we will start at 0400UTC Time

we hope to hear from you all then.

below there is a homepage adress.
dont aspect to much of it.
it is still under construction but there is also a guestbook and
our telefone number to sms us.

Bandonica & Enterprise Site:
http://freeradio.glow.nl

radioenterprise@xxxxxxxxxxx
hotline: 00 31 (0)620325738

Bandonica site: http://listen.to/bandonica
Enterprise Site: http://radioenterprise.glow.nl

Also a Enterprise Site mail me for suggestions:
http://www.piraten-radio.boogolinks.nl