Re: [HCDX] La Voz de la Liberacion

I asked Tony Jones of Passport to World Band Radio, who lives in
Asuncion, Paraguay and who hears this very well.  This is not a
new station, but a program that is produced in Buenos Aires.  You
heard it on Radio Universo on 9565 from Curitiba, Brazil, which carries
religious programs in both Portuguese and Spanish.

73,
Marie Lamb

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Juan Antonio Arranz Sanz wrote:

> La Voz de la Liberación, Buenos Aires Argentina, religious programme has
> been heard August 26th, 2001 at 00:20 by 9565 Khz, in Spanish.
> After this programme, religious one in Portuguese in the same frequency.
>
> Someone know more information?
>
> Thanks in avance.

Marie Lamb, Host and Producer, DXing with Cumbre on World Harvest Radio
For the Cumbre schedule, visit http://www.whr.org or http://www.cumbredx.org
"Radio is a great profession; it sure beats working."--George Roberts.
"I merely toil in the cornfield that is radio."--Fred Allen.