[HCDX] Belarus on 7105

Hi all,

I've something to add to the fascinating discussion on Belarussian matters
in latest BC-DX. Hard-core-dx readers may be interested, too.

On Thursday, 30 August, at 1500 I tuned to 7105 kHz, and found the broadcast
of New Radio Mahilou (Novoye Radio Mogilev -- that's the Russian for it)
there. The most interesting words sounded after lots of advertisements, at
about 1518:

Every Thursday, at 1800-1900 [Belarussian time, 1500-1600 UTC - DM], the
whole Russia is listening to us. If anyone wishes to advertise his
production, or if you wish to congratulate your acquaints or relatives at
the occasion of their birthdays or other dates, write to us: 212030,
Mogilev, per.Kommunisticheskiy, 1. Novoye Radio Mogilev.

The whole Russia is listening to us -- that undoubtely means that
Belarussian authorities rebroadcast regional programs via the powerful tx
somewhere near Miensk, and regional broadcasters are aware of the relay
schedule. I presume the relayed station depends on the day of the week.
Homiel came on latest Monday, Brest on Wednesday, Mogilev (Mahilou) on
Thursday. Let's see whether they will continue with this schedule.

And be careful: the announced address in Mogilev (Mahilou) differs from
indicated in WRTH'01.

Best dx & 73,
Dmitri Mezin,
Kazan, Russia