[HCDX] SWR Na-test coming

Alpo Heinonen
Rovaniemi, Finland
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/alpo.heinonen/

NRD 525
"A weak voice from the Finnish Arctic Circle"

Remainder!

It is the first weekend of the month coming once again! And so it is time you to dig your receiver out of closet and tune it to SWR frequencies! We, all SWR crew, are ready to rock with you (baby) all night (and day) long…

DX-TEST DX-TEST DX-TEST

At Friday 21 UTC (31st August) till Saturday 5 UTC (1st September) our new two element beam antenna is towards USA (320 degrees). So now there might be better possibilities than ever to catch SWR in North America. First two hours (21-23 UTC) during the test we are on 11720 kHz, then next two hours (23-01 UTC) on 11690 and rest of the test time (01-05 UTC) on 11720 kHz.

Here you can see reception forecast for the test. http://www.swradio.net/fin/010901/indexen.html

Let us know if you could hear us during the test.

…AND MORE POWER…

Until now we have run our 48 meters band receiver in a limited power. Now during this transmission we will have normal power in use.

INFO

Programme and frequency schedule: http://www.swradio.net/fin/tietoja.htm

Reception forecast: http://www.swradio.net/fin/010901/indexen.html

SWR Web pages. http://www.swradio.net

Contact info: http://www.swradio.net/eng/contact.htm

Phone number during transmission is: +358 400 995 559. Also SMS-messages are welcome.

Address: Scandinavian Weekend Radio
P.O Box 35
40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ
FINLAND