[HCDX] Re: [mwc] CUBA AM (MW) List

Hi Karel

Jay Novello has some excellent bandscans of Cuban stations.  They were
made while vacationing in Florida and the Bahamas.  His Autumn 2000
bandscan is posted at
http://www.trsc.com/cw/cw_Eastern_Cuba_Bandscan_from_Exuma_Southern_Bahamas.html
and has links to his two previous visits.

Hope this helps

Bruce