[HCDX] CRW 078 - Extra - New QRG for Voice of Biafra International

[HCDX] CRW 078 - Extra - New QRG for Voice of Biafra International

--------------XXXXXXXXXX CRW 078 - Extra XXXXXXXXXX----------------

CLANDESTINE RADIO WATCH
EXTRA September 6, 2001

Notice: This bulletin is copyrighted, therefore, information
contained herein may not be copied, republished or redistributed in
part or in full without full credit given to CRW and appropriate
sources.

------------xxxxxxxxxx Breaking News xxxxxxxxxx----------------

NIGERIA : New QRG for Voice of Biafra International

NIGERIA : New QRG for Voice of Biafra International

Voice of Biafra-QSL

I got a nice and personal e-mail reply from Voice of Biafra Inter-
national today, signed: Oguchi Nkwocha, MD (A Biafran Citizen).
Address: oguchi@xxxxxxxxx He said that they buy airtime from a
broadcasting station and that they would like to own their own
station some day. Next transmission is next Saturday at
19.00-20.00 on 12125 kHz (a move from 12120).
(B.Fransson-S September 5, 2001 for CRW)

Voice of Biafra-QSL and background info

I just got this e-mail from oguchi@xxxxxxxxxxx in response to my
e-mail reception report to Voice of Biafra International. It includes
info on a new frequency for this coming Saturday's broadcast.

Hello, Mika: Thank you so much for listening, monitoring and
confirming our broadcast! Voice of Biafra International is owned and
produced by Igbo organizations focused on actualizing Biafra.

We buy airtime from a broadcasting station--we would like to own our
own station someday.

Yes, we are continuing the ongoing struggle started over 30 years ago
by Nigeria against us Biafrans; the ugliness has never ceased since
then. We shall, in the end, vanquish. I am not sure how our Biafran
National anthem is sung a la Finlandia, but it is appropriate. The
words are at our website.

(We also have more information there: (http://www.biafraland.com)
Thank you, again, Sir.

Our next broadcast will be same time, but on 12125 (instead of 12120)
KHz.
See you then! Oguchi Nkwocha, MD, A Biafran Citizen
(M.Palo-POR September 6, 2001 for CRW)