[HCDX] A new book about the pirate stations worldwide

[HCDX] A new book about the pirate stations worldwide

Great News.
The new book of Andrew Yoder is coming from the print and soon will be shipped out.
The title is Pirate Stations
I do not know how many where printed. but I guess if you want one you must decide soon.
Also a great thing is that also a cd with lots of audio of pirates go's with it.
Issue's like pirate stations that are active these day on Short-wave and AM world wide.
but aswel on other frequency's
and also about old-time radio.
If you are thinking about ordering a copy , you  can get it here >

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071375635/alfalimathebigge

you can also get there more info about it before you order it.
greetings
Alfred

I just thought it would be very interesting for you all..