[HCDX] 2nd R Borderhunter QRP DX test

Belgium  15794.9 L, R Borderhunter, 2237-0015 8-9
Sept. R Borderhunter conducted a second low power DX
to N America, this time with even better results.
Several stateside Dxers, including myself, were able
to copy down to 10 mw or 1/100th of a watt.
Propagation was notably better today, (with the recent
increase in solar activity, yet relatively quiet
geomag condx) then on the first test, when the solar
flux value was around 170.  Fair, but clear copy @ 100
milliwatts, with remarkably nice peaks. Heard
Supertramp "I want you to want me" @ 2337 and "Radar
Love" @ 2345 with fairly decent copy @ 100 milliwatts
By the end of the test, the operator could not get any
reading on the external watt meter, and I finally lost
the signal around 2355. He came back up to 10 mw
around 0000-0008,  when I had a very weak copy,  and
could not understand everything. Thanks again to R
Borderhunter for providing some extremely low powered
DX.(Hodgson, TN, USA)