[HCDX] peruvian stations

Hi,

for some inexplicable reasons conditions from Peru to
Curitiba, in the south of Brazil, some 4000 or 5000 km
away, are better than conditions from the north-east
of Brazil to here.

I'm now, at 7:20 am, listening to what appears to be
La Voz de los Ayllus on 4717 kHz and have gotten a
solid signal of R. Andahuaylas on 4825 kHz.

This all with my Sony 7600G portable and a 20 meter
random wire ... I wonder what a lower-noise antenna
will get me. ;)

regards,

Rik
--