[HCDX] Some QSL

????
13850 Radio Ezra, QSL card (their register is number 0044) in 10 days.V/S John D. Hill, Station Owner. My report and an audio clip mp3 were sent to faith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AUSTRIA
7235 Khz, Everest Radio. Two QSL card in 25 and 40 days for one report. V/S Director Editorial Programming (unreadable). My report and an audio clip mp3 were sent to: everestradio@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.everestradio.co.uk
226 Greenford Ave., Hanwell, London, W7 3QT, UK

CHILE
11745 Khz, Harris SW-100, Voz Cristiana. QSL card in 1 month. I tried QSLer this station almost 15 times!!!!!
Casilla 395, Talagante, CHILE

CLANDESTINE
15725 Khz, Voice of Tibet. QSL by e-mail in two days and QSL card in 10 days from India. V/S Editor-in-Chief Mr Lobsang Tsultrim.
My report and an audio clip mp3 were sent to: vot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.vot.org   www.voti.com

GERMANY
 13810 and 15485 Khz, General Board of Global Ministries. QSL letter in 20 days. V/S Donna Niemann, Program Producer. My report and an audio clip mp3 were sent to: radio @gbgm-umc.org

SPAIN
837 Khz COPE Burgos. QSL card empy of dates. I sent a sase, it was utilised. V/S  Equipo técnico (technical staff).
Avda del Cid 8, 3º, 09005 Burgos, SPAIN

1269 Khz, COPE Figuères, QSL via e-mail empy of dates in 5 days. My report was sent via mail. V/S. Vanesa García.
admfigueras@xxxxxxxxxx

UNITED KINGDOM
1566 Khz County Sound, Guildford, ERP 750 W Antenna vertical base-fed 30 m triangular Lattice tower. QSL letter in 5 months, including coberture map. V/S Rebekah Buckett, Station Assistant, My report and an audio clip mp3 were sent via e-mail.

USA
11730 Khz WHRI. QSL card in 5 months. V/S. Joseph Brashier. He said:
Buenos Días! Gracias for the reception report that you emailed to us March 31, 2001 and the recorded reception report you included with it.
We aired your recording on the Joe 2 K show the weekend of July 7 & 8, 2001. In according with the rules of the show we are sending you a World Harvest Radio T-Shirt. Also enclosed is your QSL Card and a program/frequency schedule.
Again thanks for the report and for listening to World Harvest Radio.
Very nice T-shirt, muchas gracias.

73's desde Madrid Suroeste.