[HCDX] non-DX /

I felt also this grief and shock these two days with this event in USA and express my condolences to anyone lost or missing.and my sympathy to anyone.

Two TV stations here in Greece took over relaying satellite TV programs with continuous coverage from the start for the whole story and
from yesterday make contacts with witnesses,as well as the relatives of the lost or mising Greek people. I was tuning contiunuously these days and also with the 7100 connected to PC speakers to listen to any news and discussions.

And just a small info:
This week the international trade fair of Thessaloniki is held . I have visited it on Tuesday , 2 hrs after the first disaster.On the american pavilion there were 7 people all from a private security company.Two on the external door were controlling the amount of the people to enter, and the remain inside the entrance with metal detectors.