From: "Pentti Lintujarvi" <pentti.lintujarvi@xxxxxxxx>
To: "hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] VOKK on 15690
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:38:32 +0300

What's this?
I found a website of Voice of Khmer Kampuchea-Krom Radio at:
http://radio.khmerkrom.org/index.php
On it's front page they announce:
"Broadcasting every Friday night from 9:00PM to 10:00PM (Kampuchea-Krom Time) on Short Wave 15,690Khz to Kampuchea Krom and South East Asia. "
Elsewhere on the web site they claim to broadcast from Washington DC and give a contact address in New Jersey. As far as I can see, they call former South Vietnam as 'Kampuchea-Krom'.

73 de Pentti Lintujärvi
Helsinki, Finland