[HCDX] 7090 log correction

According to Anker Petersen the station on 7090 is not
Afghanistan Voice of Sharia but Voice of Iraqi Kurdistan, Iraq.
So my "presumed V. of Sharia" in the latest log I sent to the
group was an incorrect presumed. I'll try again for
Afghanistan... Thanks to Anker
73
Giampiero

Giampiero Bernardini
Avvenire
Milano, Italy
g.bernardini@xxxxxxxxxxx

Rx: AOR AR7030, Lowe HF150, TenTec RX320, Kenwood R5000,
Grundig Satellit 700 with 3x80 khz filters, Sony SW100

Antennas
In Tuscany: Long wires 100 meters magnetic with balun by A.
Capra; 30 meters with magnetic balun by  RF Systems; Fracarro 5
elements for FM
In Milan: T2FD 15 meters folded dipole by RF Systems; MW loop
modified by A.Capra
Others: Active RF systems DX one pro & DX 10; long wire 12 & 20
meters with magnetic balun by RF Systems

Visita il sito di Gregorio di Nissa:
http://space.tin.it/lettura/giampib/