[HCDX] ADMIN: Another milestone passed (700)

[HCDX] ADMIN: Another milestone passed (700)

Everyone,

Since it's start about 6 years ago HCDX membership has grown steadily and milestone
after a milestone has been passed. We have been the largest and by many
testimonies the best DX information source in the Internet (and maybe in general?)
for years.

We've just signed up a member #700. It's only 11 months after the #600 was reached
in October 2000. Internet is still growing and more and more DXers comes
where the information is available fast, free and without restrictions.

I've always said it's not us in the staff who makes this possible; it's all of you
contributing loggings, QSL info, news, tips, etc to the list. Thank you to all
700 of you about making the difference and building the de-facto forum for
serious DXers.

73!

Risto