[HCDX] ?Mission QSL?

Mission QSL
When I received my QSL from Radio Ayopaya in Independcia (Cochabamba) it
was a great thrill to me. As far as known it is the first in the world
from this station. But the story beyond it is still more astonishing.
First a ?simple? email from director Jorge Aquino (both  email och
postal addresses are already presented on the list), thanking me for my
report of reception, telling how proud and surprised they were to be
heard that far away. And also promising a ?official? QSL and more
information later. (You´ve read that before from different stations,
haven´t you?)
But there it was. About four weeks later two new emails - one with a
?certificate? with all QSL-information, one extensive information
?broschure? of Radio Ayapaya that is probably the station transmitting
from the highest place in the world! The shortwave transmitter is
homemade, putting 1 Kw out in the air on ?official? 3344 kHz.
To get my report of reception to Radio Ayopaya (when it could finally be
identified through Rogildo in Bolivia), I contacted my Swedish wellknown
DX-friend Henrik Klemetz, and also the people beyond the project in
Germany through their homepage, and got some addresses that eventually
gave the result abouve.
Henrik also contacted Andy Schmid (?Pennant museum?) who was on his way
to Bolivia, and asked him if he could get some information on the
station. Also Rogildo in Bolivia participated to collect more
information.
With the help of the address from Rogildo, Andy and Rogildo also could
find (not easy though) the house of director Jorge Aquino in Cochabamba
and met him. By the way, he spoke some German and also had a German
helper.
Jorge Aquino knew nothing about listners reports, but Rogildo told him
about those, and he also helped him with a ?formula? to handle them.
Jorge Aquino also invited Rogildo to visit them at the station, five
hours away in bus on bumpy roads.
Henrik Klemetz also tells me that he didn´t get any answer himself on
his email to Jorge Aquino, neither did Samuel Cassio in  Brasil, when he
tried to help Henrik to collect information on the station.
But I was the lucky one this time.
To get the correct address, and get a letter through all the way to the
recipient in a case like this, is a real thriller. Then to have a reply
posted and safely get all the way back... It´s not ?just? to put the
letter in the mailbox.
With the help of email, the possibility to get an answer is increasing.
But still, you have to have lots of luck. And in this case also the kind
help of people around the world on ?Mission QSL to Jan Edh? (and I hope
others to come after me...). Thank you all!
Best regards
Jan Edh,
Hudiksvall, Sweden (DX-ing in Fredriksfors)