[HCDX] Alfa Lima gives possebilety for Relay.

[HCDX] Alfa Lima gives possebilety for Relay.

Hi there People.
we will relay aswel the upcoming weekend a station Called

Mystery Science Radio

their address is:

PO BOX 69
ELKHORN  NE
68022
USA

They also send
verifications for postings in the A*C*E NEWSLETTER.

We will launch them into our 15070 kHz Frequency
somewhere between 22.30 and 07.00 utc.
maybe // into the 48 mb
if not we will  put them out into the 48 mb somewhere between 06.00 and
08.00 utc

They have no email address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As a lot of you already might know is that Alfa Lima International  has a
great history of being heard world wide in many country's as we seek out the
right time and frequency to carry out transmissions that have a lot of
listeners.
Also for other stations and program makers we have airtime for sale.
A transmission will be put out into our house frequency 15070 kHz and for
the European public ( aswel often other continents) somewhere into the 48
mb.
An one hour program put out on these frequency;'s will cost 15 US Dollar
The power of our transmitter/'s is always around 200/400 watts
You can record your program on to a Tape, Minidisk, CD.
We prefer a Mini Disk or CD as we have the equipment to repeat the MD or CD
every time again ( for free ) so that we can get some sleep in the mean time
that the program is running. ( also night time pxing)
If you want your  Tape,CD,MD send back to you after it was put out you must
enclose 2 US Dollar for return post.
Times that our station is airborne  is mostly between 22.30 and 07.00 UTC in
the weekends.
Greetings Alfred A*L*I*
our email is alinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
our webpage www.alfalima.net and www.alphalima.net

PS, are you already an member of the SWpirates ,, see info below
greetings and all the best from Alfred ( A*L*I )

The Alfa Lima web page.Loads of info and free radio stuff,Find out!!
http://www.geocities.com/alfa_lima_international/
http://fly.to/freeradio

Our qsl and info sheet??
send your RR's to:
Alfa Lima International
pobox 663
7900ar Hoogeveen
the Netherlands
enclose 1 irc/ us$ for reply
Telephone/Hotline:+31 6 19508938
Also come and join the Sw pirates.
here you can listen/store audio/text/files. Receive the latest info
and lots more. Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
or get more info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates