[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 1-136; RFPI QSY

[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 1-136; RFPI QSY

DX LISTENING DIGEST 1-136 has now been posted at http://www.angelfire.com/ok/worldofradio/dxld1136.txt CONTENTS:

WOR RFPI / WOR Sackville / WOR/COM/MR Schedule / BDXC DX PROGRAMS / AFGHANISTAN +non / ARMENIA / AUSTRIA / BELGIUM +non / CANADA CBC / CONGO DR / COSTA RICA RFPI / ECUADOR / ESTONIA / GERMANY / INDIA / INDONESIA / INTERNATIONAL VACUUM XM / IRAN / MEXICO / MONGOLIA / NETHERLANDS / NEW ZEALAND / PAKISTAN / PALESTINE non / SURINAM / TAIWAN / TAJIKISTAN / TURKEY / UKRAINE / UK BBCWS / USA WTC / USA WBCQ / USA VOA / USA WEWN / USA WSKY / UNIDENTIFIED 2260 / UNIDENTIFIED 14581/14589

For restrixions and searchable 2001, 2000 contents archive see
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/worldofradio/Dxldmid.html

RFPI FREQUENCY CHANGE AFFECTS WORLD OF RADIO

At 1200 UT Sat Sept 29 we found RFPI on 15045 instead of 15050, and
finally clear of the Taiwan/Chinajam clash on 15050. We don`t yet
know if this is experimental or permanent, but suspect the latter;
and for 24 hours, as RFPI does not shift frequencies during the day ?
one frequency has to serve at all the times that band be on the air.

Here`s the revised radio sked. Would those who received the already
outdated version please replace it; however, we are not distributing
the revision to the entire mailing list.

WORLD OF RADIO, CONTINENT OF MEDIA, MUNDO RADIAL
BROADCAST SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 29, 2001

Wish we had known about it a day earlier before distributing our new
schedule far and wide, now at new URL, so change bookmarks to:
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/worldofradio/radioskd.html

Regards, Glenn Hauser