[HCDX] MW DX TIP (XEEP)

--- Begin Message ---
1060    XEEP    MEXICO, Mexico D.F., received on top of AZ, during AU
CX, CKMX was very poor tonight, for a change. I never thought I would
ever get a copy on this. It is easier for me to hear a 2 KW Aussie than
a 50 KW Mexico City station!  Heard with Romantic Ballads and light
Jazz. Anmts every 20 or so minutes with many "Radio Educacion" and one
"X-E-E-P" Call letters in SS and mention of 1060 khz also in SS. Really
nice to hear this one. Nice format too at 1040 UTC 10/3.  (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern Beverage

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR