[HCDX] EC-130E Commando Solo

Back in 1998, Terry Krueger, David Crawford and I toured the inside
of this aircraft when it was open to the public for 2 days during
the Airfest at MacDill AFB Tampa, during a kinder gentler era
for us. We met a crew member who had been onboard during
the airborne phase of the Spice Island Radio operation in Grenada.
We saw the control operators position and some of the transmitting gear.
Photos were not permitted. It was not there during the 1999 and 2000
air shows (I missed the 2001 air show). Somewhat fewer people
lined up to tour this aircraft than did for the C5A, or other widely
known types. -  - Bob F