[HCDX] YLE R Finland Coverage Maps for Nov/Dec 2001

[HCDX] YLE R Finland Coverage Maps for Nov/Dec 2001

YLE Radio Finland: Coverage Maps for November and December 2001 Available

Once again, to serve YLE Radio Finland's listeners abroad, I have released
a set of coverage forecasts that illustrate the quality of YLE's signal in
the months of November and December 2001 in all target areas. Included is
also the new B01 schedule.

November: http://www.uwasa.fi/~jpe/rfinland/nov01/
December: http://www.uwasa.fi/~jpe/rfinland/dec01/

DISCLAIMER: Please note that these forecasts do not represent the official
view of YLE Radio Finland as regards to their coverage around the
world. These forecasts reflect my personal views only, based on a
statistical assessment.

--
Jari Perkiömäki, Vaasa, Finland
jpe@xxxxxxxx