[HCDX] Winter schedule of Alfa Lima International

[HCDX] Winter schedule of Alfa Lima International

Alfa Lima schedule for the upcoming 5 months

Our station  can still be found every weekend on the frequency 15070 kHz AM
mostly parallel to a frequency into the 48 mb somewhere between 6317 and
6280 kHz AM around 22.30 utc Saturday evening till 07.00 utc Sunday morning.
Sometimes we broadcast a few hours longer.
Also for the upcoming moths we will maintain the same schedule but we might
be there also from 13.00 till 18.00 utc at Sundays. Also than we have times
that we broadcast a few hours longer.
Keep an eye on our announcements in the SW pirates group ( info below)  for
our transmissions on 21890 kHz.  As soon we are going to use that frequency
it will be parallel to 15070 kHz or to the 48 mb.

Also want to ask people to send us there pirate station loggings of SW and
MW pirates worldwide so that we can post them on our webpage . email to send
this to is alinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS, are you already an member of the SWpirates ,, see info below
greetings and all the best from Alfred ( A*L*I )
The Alfa Lima web page.Loads of info and free radio stuff,Find out!!
www.alfalima.net
www.alphalima.net
www.geocities.com/alfa_lima_international/
www.fly.to/freeradio

email: alinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our qsl and info sheet??
send your RR's to:
Alfa Lima International
pobox 663
7900ar Hoogeveen
the Netherlands
enclose 1 irc/ us$ for reply
Telephone/Hotline:+31 6 19508938
Also come and join the Sw pirates.
here you can listen/store audio/text/files. Receive the latest info
and lots more. Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
or get more info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates