[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #619 - 12 msgs

[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #619 - 12 msgs

> Message: 9
> From: "Terry Palmersheim" <krhimer@xxxxxxxx>
> To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EDXP" <edxp@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:50:55 -0000
> Subject: [HCDX] WRTH/PWBR website update

> ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C15346.712BDA40
>
> I have updated my website to reflect the WRTH addition of Middle Eastern =
> frequencies in .pdf format with corrected English language broadcasts as =
> monitored by John Figliozzi for Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and =
> Uzbekistan. Also added a link for the 2002 WRTH which is due out in =
> December.
>
> Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP/D8PAM

Hi Terry,

wht's the URL of your homepage?

Best wishes from Wuppertal
vy 55 + 73

Manfred Reiff
mrreiff@xxxxxxx

Member of ADDX, EAWRC and WWDXC
All times in UTC, all frequencies in kHz
Receiver:  AOR AR-7030plus / Antenna Tuner YAESU FRT-7700
Antennas:  Inverted-V-Dipole / ADDX AT-5 / ADDX-AT-2
QTH:       Wuppertal-Cronenberg  51°12'23" N / 07°07'44"E