[HCDX] Stations from usa dsoon in europe again . aswel UK station

[HCDX] Stations from usa dsoon in europe again . aswel UK station

Alfa Lima International will be relaying some USA stations an UK stations
the upcomming weekends

This or next weekend we wil air Rock it Radio.
 A famous one from the usa there contact adresses wil be
e mail:  Rockitradio@xxxxxxx
website:  http://www.rockitradio.net

Also Mystery Science Radio wil be aired again because there were not great
props when it was aired last time
Their contact adresses
PO BOX 69 ELKHORN NE 68022 USA.
No e-mail. They also send
verifications for postings in the A*C*E NEWSLETTER.

Also a UK one wil be repeated due poor props and low responce on last relay
will be Geronimo.
radiogeronimo@xxxxxxxxxxx

We will launch this into our 15070 kHz Frequency
somewhere between 22.30 and 07.00 utc.
and // into the 48 mb
Might air it again into the 48 mb somewhere between 06.00 and
08.00 utc

If you have programs that you want have aired on shortwave by our station
see below>>

The cost is 15 USD for each hour.
We can air CD,MD,MC
We prever MD as we can run this whole night with our being there.
If you want that we send your recoring back to you , you must enclose 3 USD
for sending it back.

Power of our station on the transmitters is mostly around 200/400 watss

Questions : alinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Alfa Lima web page.Loads of info and free radio stuff,Find out!!
http://www.geocities.com/alfa_lima_international/
http://fly.to/freeradio

Our qsl and info sheet??
send your RR's to:
Alfa Lima International
pobox 663
7900ar Hoogeveen
the Netherlands
enclose 1 irc/ us$ for reply
Telefone/Hotline:+31 6 19508938
Also come and join the Sw pirates.
here you can listen/store audio/text/files. Receive the latest info
and lots more. Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
or get more info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates