Re: [HCDX] WRTH/PWBR website

> OK, I've moved over to a new server; let's see if
this works!

> Please let me know if this solves the problem.
Thanks.

It doesn't; your problems are code based and not
server related.

First, STOP USING MICROSOFT WORD AS YOUR HTML
EDITOR!  It puts in a lot of non-HTML compliant code
that breaks pages posted on the WWW.  It's OK for use
in an Intranet where everyone in the office is using
the same software, but it's unacceptable for use in
the real world.

Load up your index.html document in a text editor
such as Notepad.  Near the top is a section of code
that looks like:

  <!--
a:active     { position: absolute }
  -->

REMOVE IT!  That alone is going to solve most of your
problems.

Secondly, look for every instance of :

FACE="Cooper Black"
and
FACE="Arial Black"

and remove them.  That forces a persons web browser
to use the Cooper Black and Arial Black typefaces.
What happens when a person doesn't have those
typefaces installed on thier machines?  It winds up
looking like crap.

Third:  Look for every instance of:

<P style="word-spacing: 0; margin-top: 0; margin-
bottom: 0">

Remove those as well, as only MS Word can use those
codes.  Replace them with <p>

Start with those three steps and a majority of your
problems will be solved.

-Bill