[HCDX] EDXP REPORT OVER HCJB

EDXP REPORT OVER HCJB

I am pleased to advise that the next "Electronic DX Press News Report"
will be aired over DX Party Line, HCJB, on the weekend of October
19-21. The first release will be for our listeners in the Indian
subcontinent at 2300 on 17660 on Friday 19 October.

We have interesting information about the new frequency planning
proposals for Australia, as well as extracts from the B-01 schedules
for Radio Bupapest, Radio Prague, Radio Bangladesh and the Christian
Voice facility in Darwin, Australia.

We will be offering full detailed QSLs for correct reports - return
postage is appreciated, and reports should be sent to EDXP, 404 Mont
Albert Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria 3127, Australia.

Our thanks to the kindness and support of host Allen Graham in Quito
for his assistance in airing our monthly reports.

Please visit:

http://www.hcjb.org
http://go.to/edxp

Good listening!