[HCDX] UNID WX station

USA, 38770, UG Dispatch (Oregon/Washington), 2235 Oct
19, I recieved this US Government WX station which
only IDed as "UG Dispatch", and then gave a Pacific
time zone time check. I assume the U stands for
Fedreral Government, and the G is the Forestry
Service. The weather report was for The Cascades
Mountains "Zone 606" and "South Zone 608." For those
outside the USA, this is in the Northwest corner in
the counrty, about 2800 km (1700 mi) from my location.
Anyone with more info on this station please contact
me.(Hodgson, TN. USA)