[HCDX] 8700 kHz: Diego García?

Diego García. I would like to subscribe to Glenn Hauser's and others' guess
here: the 8700 kHz broadcasts could well originate from Diego García or
other location in that region. This guess is supported by numerous listener
observations from USA, Japan, New Zealand, Argentina and Europe (thanks to
DX Listening Digests) since the signal propagation from DG to different
parts of the world at the times observed during the past few days is very
likely. Also my own observations in Finland seem to support this theory.

73 Jari
--
Jari Perkiömäki, Vaasa, Finland
jpe@xxxxxxxx