[HCDX] Fwd: Re: Tests

Hi all,

More daytime tests from RNZI coming up. The use of a 31mb frequency may see reception further afield.

Cheers,

Paul

>We will be doing another test on Thursday 15 November (Wednesday 14 November UTC). Last time we had
technical problems and only tested on 6095 kHz.

The next test will be as follows:

1120-1129  (2220 - 2229 UTC) 7205
1130-1140  (2230 - 2240 UTC) 9700

The frequencies have been selected to check coverage of NZ only.
We would not expect the signal to have a radius of more than 800 km.

Reports to me please at asainsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers

Adrian