[HCDX] UNID 25925 NFM presumed FF TV feeder

[HCDX] UNID 25925 NFM presumed FF TV feeder

France, 25925 NFM, 30 OCT 1210 UTC, Only a few seconds
of decent audio, but heard definite French langage PX
in NFM, with reference to "La France". Chased it for
45 minutes, but never regained usable audio. Did
noticed what seemed like several FM signals all
hanging around 25925 and 25926, which makes me think
these maybe French remote feeder stations. Is this
freq allocated for such use in France? Too early for
Quebec. Perhaps a European DXer can help me with this
one.(Hodgson, TN USA)