RE: [HCDX] UNID 25925 NFM presumed FF TV feeder

RE: [HCDX] UNID 25925 NFM presumed FF TV feeder

> > I have controlled old WEBs, this is probably Radio Nostalgie
> "neige" links
> 1-10 watts on the Alpi French area mountain service, you may see
> the list of
> the frequencies heard in the 1998 period visiting:
> >
> > file://www.swl.net/radiochina/drawingboard/11meter-nfm-stations.html
> >
> > compiled 22 november 1998 by Hans Van Der Boogert
>
> Yes Dario, these are exactly the stations I was trying to remember. Thanks
> for the information, this link is now available via the radio-portal
> database.

Hello Willi,

Strange you didn't find anything in your database.  NFM was bringing always
my narrow FM Homepage  http://gallery.uunet.be/gs/ and it is much more
up-to-date then the old Van den Boogert page. Unfortunately, I don't have an
answer ready for the 25925 kHz.

73,

Guido.