[HCDX] Re: * EDXP* Radio Veritas QSL

Dear Dxer

I too got that QSL sign. by Ms Cleofe Labindao, Audience
Relations Officer. Address: P.O.Box 2642, Quezon City 1166.  for my email report.
Her email add is rva-ars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and for the prog. is rvaprogram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

73

ashik

At 09:57 PM 11/9/01 +0100, Giampiero Bernardini wrote:
Hello from an EDXP member!
-------------------------

PHILIPPINAS
Radio Veritas 15530 confirmed with full data QSL card in 1 month.
I got also some brochures. V/s Ms Cleofe Labindao, Audience
Relations Officer. Address: P.O.Box 2642, Quezon City 1166

73
Giampiero

Giampiero Bernardini
Avvenire
Milano, Italy
g.bernardini@xxxxxxxxxxx

Rx: AOR AR7030, Lowe HF150, TenTec RX320, Kenwood R5000,
Grundig Satellit 700 with 3x80 khz filters, Sony SW100

Antennas
In Tuscany: Long wires 100 meters with magnetic balun by A.
Capra; 30 meters with magnetic balun by  RF Systems; Fracarro 5
elements for FM
In Milan: T2FD 15 meters folded dipole by RF Systems; MW loop
modified by A.Capra
Others: Active RF systems DX one pro & DX 10; long wire 12 & 20
meters with magnetic balun by RF Systems

Visita il sito di Gregorio di Nissa:
http://space.tin.it/lettura/giampib/

FROM EDXP HQ:

The EDXP SW RADIO LOG is ready for your use!
It's at http://members.tripod.com/~bpadula/log.html

News and reception notes of immediate interest are posted to edxp@xxxxxxxxxx for instantaneous unmoderated transmission to all members worldwide. All other news should be sent to edxp@xxxxxxxxxxx for inclusion in the next compiled Newsletter.

Primary URL is http://members.tripod.com/~bpadula/edxp.html (Times, days, and dates are UTC)

This email was sent to: rosedwlc@xxxxxxxxxxx